In the spirit of cheap and lazy blog posts, here is an excerpt from a mail I sent out in response to the question: “How can I donate to Robotlegs?”.
I’m so glad to hear that Robotlegs has been working well for you.
Thank you very much for the offer of a donation, but we don’t accept monetary donations. However, there are plenty of other ways to help the project. For example:
1. Write a blog post about your experiences with RL2
2. Write a tutorial on using RL2
3. Build a demo application and post the code to GitHub
4. Provide feedback on the API, and raise issues on GitHub
5. Sign up to the support forum and help to answer other people’s questions ( http://knowledge.robotlegs.org ).
6. Help us to design a new website! Or give advice on making a better website ( https://github.com/robotlegs/robotlegs.github.com ).
7. Submit pull requests to help improve the codebase
8. Write a cool extension and submit it
Have great weekend!
Speaking of the Robotlegs website…
The site is hosted on GitHub (with a simple CName tweek to point the domain to their servers) and is statically generated using Jekyll. As such, you can simply fork the repo and submit a pull request with your design or content tweaks.